The City of Converse Animal
Care will respond to the following types of reports/complaints:
· Aggressive animals
· Sick, injured, or displaced
· Concern for treatment/condition/abandonment
of an animal
· Other General Animal concerns
To file a complaint, the
following options are available:
1. Call 210-658-5369 to speak
with an animal care officer or leave a message on the answering machine.
2. Email us by clicking here.
When filing a complaint please
be as detailed as possible. We must have your name (kept confidential). A detailed
explanation of what happened, and as much detail as possible concerning the
animal (color, breed, sex of animal etc), including the street and address
where the concern has occurred.